Air Operated Piston Pump is a 1:1 ratio transfer pump designed for transferring a wide range of Chemicals, Solvents, Diesel, Oils and any other liquids. SAMOA Piston Pump is a Heavy-Duty Ratio, up to 1:60, designed for transferring a wide range of Inks, Resins, Polyol, Adhesive, Paste, Low and High Viscous Grease and any other thick liquids to pastes
Working Principle :
Pump Up Stroke - The lower ball valve rises and pulls fluid into the pump. Fluid exits the pump when the upper ball valve rises with the plunger. Pump Down Stroke - The lower ball valve seats and the upper ball valve opens. Fluid exits the pump through the upper valve.
Salient Features of A40 SS APP Barrel / Drum Pumps:
- • Perfect for Low to Medium Viscous Liquids.
- • Material of Construction - SS 316 Contact Parts.
- • Available for MS / PLASTIC Drums.
- • Available Wall Mounting Model for STUB.
- • Operates at very Low Air Pressure.
- • Starting Air Pressure is 1.2 Kg/cm2.
- • Optimum Capacity at 4.5 Kg/cm2.
- • Maximum Air Pressure - 6.0 Kg/cm2.
- • Total Stainless Steel 316 with TEFLON Seals.
- • Provided with Accurate Air Flow Control Valve.
- • FRL Unit can also be supplied.
- • Supplied with Bung Adopter for MS / Plastic Drum.
|Model Name||A40 SS44 APP / A40 SS51 APP|
|Air Consumption||PU Size 12 MM / 2 – 6 Bar Pressure|
|Flow Rate||25 - 40 LPM|
|Delivery Size||20 MM|