Stirring of Chemical Raw Materials, Flavours, Liquid Soaps, Fragrances, Pharmaceutical Formulations, Syrups, Coating Solutions, Resins, Petrochemicals, Polyol where sedimentation occurs due to specific gravity variation of ingredients is a difficult task.
Stirrer is ideal for mixing when the contents must be thoroughly mixed. The various types of propellers mainly Marine, Cone, Hydrofoil and Helical type for open container is being used for required process conditions. Homogenising / Emulsifying is ideal for Cowles Blade with High-Speed Motor.
The limitation being the Closed Drum Small Bung Opening. Drum Stirrer with Flexible Propeller with detachable Motor, is ideal for drum mixing when the contents must be thoroughly mixed before they can be pumped out. The propeller diameter of conventional stirrer is too big to be inserted through a bung opening which forces the user to opt for either manual stirring or cut open the barrel to enable the conventional stirrer to be inserted, which makes it cumbersome and time consuming.
No "dead spots" or settled out material is ensured regardless of viscosity or solid content.
Closed Carboy Stirrer
- • Light Weight, Portable Design
- • Foldable propeller with detachable drive motor.
- • Mounting directly on to Carboy Opening
|Model Name||ICS Series|
|Material of Construction||SS 316 Contact Parts|
|Type of Propeller||Flexible Propeller|
|Power Source||Electric or Air Operated|
Drive Motors - Electric & Air
- • Motors are Continuous Duty Rated
- • Electric Motors with 0.5 HP / 1400 RPM OR Air Motor with 0.1 HP / 2000 RPM
- • Electric Motor can be supplied with VFD.
- • Stirrer RPM can be regulated by simply throttling the Air Control Valve.