A Rotary Lobe Pump features a rotating set of interlocking rotors that rotate in synch with one another. Typically a gear box behind the pump cavity keeps the rotors in appropriate phase with one another. Rotary lobe pumps are used quite often in food and sanitary applications because of their cleanability and flow at pressure capability. Rotary Lobe Pumps are often an alternative to Stainless Steel Gear Pumps. Motor Power and RPM requirement depends upon the Viscosity and Flow rate requirement and the performance for a given pump size.
Salient Features for Lobe Type Hygienic Pumps :
The pump tube is connected to Electric Motor by means of self-aligning coupling. The motor transmits power through coupling to the drive shaft of pump with Rotor (1) which is well supported. The Internally moulded Elastomer Stator (2) is mounted at the foot piece of the pump tube and is always immersed in the liquid which assures self-priming through Cavity (3).
PC or Screw Pumps handle wide range of liquids like Tomato Paste, Tomato Puree, Paraffin Wax, Grease, Cream, Lotions, Shampoo, Chocolates, Idly and Cake Batter, PVA, Lubricating Oils, Paints, Epoxy Resins, Putty, Tamarind Paste, Ginger Garlic Paste, Peanut Butter, Pickles, Mango Pulp and Juices & Flavours.
Salient Features of Screw Pump – Horizontal
- • Twin Mechanical Seals. Tri or Double Lobes Type. Ideal for Positive Suction Type.
- • Maximum Temperature 150 Degree Centigrade.
- • Material of Construction - SS 316 Contact Parts.
- • Flow Rate and Head as per pump size. Maximum Discharge Pressure 6 Bar.
- • Suitable for Low and High Viscous Liquids.
Drive Motors E Series
- • Single and Three Phase, TEFC, Non-Flameproof Motors.
- • Three Phase, TEFC, Flameproof Motors.
- • Geared or Direct Drive Motor as per process requirement.
- • Motors are Continuous Duty Rated.