Centrifugal process pumps are of single stage, horizontal end suction type. Our centrifugal pumps are unparalleled in performance, trouble free and provide a long-lasting field performance. It is accurately machined shaft and dynamically balanced impeller are designed and manufactured according to high industrial standards. It is easy to use and also high on quality with a performance guarantee. The transfer of liquids takes place smoothly due to its robust construction.
TRANSFLO TCP SS Series Pumps are made using latest technology with single mechanical shaft seal that depend upon the liquid, working pressure and temperature. The different parts of these pumps are made from SS 304/316 in free floor standing design. The compact design to provide easy access to all vital parts and capable of being used for corrosive liquids.
Salient Features of Centrifugal Pumps
- • Mechanical Seal for Solvent / Flammable Liquids.
- • Pharma, Dairy, Food Application.
- • Ideal for Positive Suction Type.
- • Flow Rate and Head as per pump size.
- • Suitable for Low Viscous Liquids up to 200 CPS
Drive Motors – E Series
- • Single and Three Phase, TEFC, Non-Flameproof Motors.
- • Three Phase, TEFC, Flameproof Motors.
- • Motors are Continuous Duty Rated.
|Model||TCP SS HM E Series|
|Material of Construction||SS 316 Contact Parts|
|Maximum Flow Rate Range||1000 - 45000 LPH|
|Maximum Discharge Pressure||0.5 - 4 Bar|
|Temperature||Maximum 150 Degree Centigrade|
|Power Source||Electric / 50 Hz / 415 Volt|
|Motor Speed||2880 RPM|