Progressive Cavity Screw Pumps are of single stage, horizontal, suction type. Our screw pumps are unparalleled in performance, trouble free and provide a long-lasting field performance. All our pumps are designed and manufactured according to high industrial standards. It is easy to use and also high on quality with a performance guarantee. The transfer of liquids takes place smoothly due to its robust construction
The pump tube is connected to Electric Motor by means of self-aligning coupling. The motor transmits power through coupling to the drive shaft of pump with Rotor (1) which is well supported. The Internally moulded Elastomer Stator (2) is mounted at the foot piece of the pump tube and is always immersed in the liquid which assures self-priming through Cavity (3).
PC or Screw Pumps handle wide range of liquids like Tomato Paste, Tomato Puree, Paraffin Wax, Grease, Cream, Lotions, Shampoo, Chocolates, Idly and Cake Batter, PVA, Lubricating Oils, Paints, Epoxy Resins, Putty, Tamarind Paste, Ginger Garlic Paste, Peanut Butter, Pickles, Mango Pulp and Juices & Flavours.
Screw Pump – Horizontal
- • The flow rate reduces with increase in Viscosity.
- • Pumps Capacity available are up to 50 M³/ Hr
- • Maximum Pressure up to 24 Bar
- • Flow rate is approximately proportioned to speed.
- • Pressure does not depend upon the speed.
- • ROTORS are made of Stainless Steel 316 material.
- • Stators available in VITON, EPDM & Hi Nitrile.
- • Sanitary Model are having SS 316 contact parts.
Drive Motors E Series
- • Three Phase, TEFC, Non-Flameproof Motors
- • Three Phase, TEFC, Flameproof Motors
- • Motors are Continuous Duty Rated
- • RPM depends upon the Viscosity and Flow rate requirement.